A little about us
We base all our daily activities with the children on the 7 key stages of learning, which are Communication and Language, Physical Development, Personal Social and Emotional Development, Literacy, Mathematics, Understanding the world and expressive Art and Design.
To keep things fresh for the children, each term we are joined by guests, including Zoolab, Mrs Melody and the Lane Academy, who engage the children in a variety of different amazing ways.
With Tapestry - our secure online portal - you'll never miss out on any important parts of your child's development, as moments of complete joy and insight are captured by your child's key person, so that you can enjoy them later in the comfort of your sofa at the end of a hard day.
When you visit the setting with your child you will meet the team of inspirers, educators, dancers, singers, cuddlers and allround superstars, who will take great care of your child throughout their time with us.
Paintbox vision statement
- Paintbox offer a welcoming, friendly atmosphere for both children and their parents/carers.
- Encourage family involvement and provide our children with a happy, safe and nurturing environment where we inspire to foster total development individualised to your child’s needs.
- Offer a broad range of educational and play opportunities and provide experiences that enrich each child’s social, emotional, physical, intellectual, cognitive and creative abilities.
- Foster each child’s uniqueness and individuality and provide a diverse, vibrant programme of activities.
- Make our pre-school a place where your child learns to enjoy school and learns to love learning through play, as they work towards common goals within the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Promote educational learning skills irrespective of gender, cultural background or disability.
- Committed to providing positive role models for the children in our care.
- Aim to instil morals and values to enable each child to continue through pre-school and school with the necessary skills to promote life-long learning.
- Advocate a sense of belonging and strive to develop self-esteem through; fun, love, respect, teamwork and equality. We celebrate our success with a great pride.
- Recognise, respect, and value our different cultures and beliefs